The Alignment Story
- 49% of all golfers buy a new putter because they're looking for better alignment
- 80% of all golfers use an alignment aid on their golf balls to line up putts
- 1° misalignment on a 12-foot putt is the difference between a make or a miss
“Alignment is the single most important part of putting.” —Dave Pelz, Putting Expert
The Process of Aligning Putts
- Read the slope of the green.
- Place and align your golf ball on the green.
- Set your putter and direction to the target.
- Look at the target and realign accordingly.
Direction and Realignment Technology
- DIRECTION — The eyes set the initial direction of the putter on the green using the straight lines on the putterhead.
- REALIGNMENT — The mind’s eye completes the realignment, placing the apex of the D.A.R.T. design at the cetner of the golf ball to ensure proper alignemnt.
Downloadable D.A.R.T. alignment tool
Does it work? Attach this to your current putter and see for yourself.Click here to print alignment device at optimum size.
Adhere to your current putter as shown and try for yourself.